Crowns mentions in The Bible


T
he Bible mentions five crowns:

• The Imperishable Crown (for sacrifice)
» Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown (1 Corinthians 9:24-25).

• The Crown of Rejoicing (for witnessing)
» For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming? (1 Thessalonians 2:19).

• The Crown of Righteousness (for intimacy with God)
» Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing (2 Timothy 4:8).

• The Crown of Glory (for pastors/leaders)
» And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away (1 Peter 5:4).

• The Crown of Life (for being faithful in trials)

» Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to
throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation in ten days.
Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life (Revelation 2:10).
Amos Moktan

Who Is Amos Moktan????? The person who Love to Walk in Faith More than expectation. Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I am so much inspire and so much encourage with this verse in my life. “Living in Faith: Walking with the divine love of God.”

3 Comments

Previous Post Next Post
Put Your Advertisement Here